ICT & APPLICATION MANAGER
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
You are the Head of the small, yet growing and flexible ICT team within the Euresys Group.
As an active member of the Group Management Team, you will aim to ensure our company has the best possible ICT support to achieve our strategic goals and guarantee our business efficiency.
You report directly to the Vice President Engineering of the Group.
As experienced ICT Manager, you will be responsible for the organization and the team. You will support the management in the projects in line with the Vision and strategy of the company.
As experienced Application Manager, you will be responsible for the Core Business Applications (ERP, CRM, PLM…) and you will take part in the development and maintenance tasks.
- Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar by a 10+ year’s experience.
- 5+ years in a similar managerial position leading ICT staff.
- Strong business acumen and customer oriented.
- High-quality minded.
- Solid and large experience in ICT systems including Core Business Applications (ERP, CRM, PLM, …).
- Experience with ITIL, Agile, DevOps, Prince2/PMBOK, Data Modelling.
- Able to provide a structured approach to development.
- Hands-on in the role of an application architect and as lead developer.
- Inspiring leadership skills with outstanding interpersonal and organization skills, ensuring smooth cooperation with a diverse set of stakeholders at local and international level.
- Strong communicator, you convey your message in clear way, even to people who are not so familiar with ICT professional jargon.
- Aptitude to conduct change and continuous improvement.
- Experience in project management and budget management.
- Pro-active and thinking out-of-the-box.
- Ability to develop partnerships.
- Critical sense and sense of urgency and priorities, ability to handle setbacks, changes, and stressful situations, remaining positive, efficient, and effective, problem-solving skills.
- Open for innovation.
- Languages French and English are must, German is a plus.
- Knowledge of the ERP system Dynamics NAV / Business Central and programming languages VBC, .NET and experience with HTML, CSS and MS SQL, SOAP and REST API.
You are ready to work
- In Liège.
- In a dynamical and fast evolving organization.
- On a full time, permanent contract base.
- For a competitive salary package in relation with your past experiences and responsibilities.
- Under a result driven management with a lot of room for personal initiative.
The opportunity to participate actively to the revised digital approach within a mid-size company in full expansion.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "ICT & Application Manager" in your e-mail subject. We will handle your application with confidentiality.