Euresys is a leading and innovative high-tech company, designer and provider of image and video acquisition components, frame grabbers, FPGA IP Cores and image processing software. Euresys is active in computer vision, machine vision, factory automation and medical imaging.
The company’s image acquisition expertise covers analog and digital video acquisition, FPGA programming, high-frequency electronics, video compression and camera control. Recently strengthened by the acquisition of the company Sensor to Image, its 30 years of imaging know-how includes GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CoaXPress, Camera Link and GenICam. Our products combine high performance software with hardware developments based on the latest microelectronics technology.
With R&D in Belgium and Germany, Euresys has sales and support offices in Europe, the US (California), Singapore, China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and Japan (Tokyo) as well as an extensive network of distributors throughout the world. Euresys is renowned for providing high quality solutions and premium support to OEMs and system integrators worldwide. Joining Euresys means working in a young and dynamic team, gaining experience with a leading and innovative company in a high-tech and internationally focused environment.
You will join one of the development teams in charge of FPGA development for frame grabbers, IP Cores or custom designs.
This position includes architecture specification, development, simulation, documentation, and maintenance of the FPGA of our products.
You will explore the latest high-end FPGA devices like Versal, Kintex Ultrascale, Agilex, Zynq MPSoC. You will work in a highly professional environment, using tools like Modelsim, Vivado or Quartus.
You will be based at the Euresys office in Liège (Belgium) or in Schongau (Germany).
Electronics engineer, or an equivalent Master’s Degree.
- 3+ years of experience in FPGA Development
- FPGA and tools: AMD/Xilinx, Intel/Altera, Microchip/Microsemi, Lattice, Gowin,...
- Simulation tools: ModelSim or equivalent.
- High-speed interfaces like PCIe, CoaXPress, DDR4, Gigabit Ethernet.
- Programming: VHDL, Verilog, HLS, ANSI C, Tcl script, Python, Source control.
- Written and spoken professional proficiency in:
- English (B1 or higher)
- French (B2 or higher for Belgium) or German (B2 or higher for Germany).
- Competitive package in line with the market and your skills.
- The possibility of a company car.
- Annual profit-related bonus.
- Flexible schedules and possibility of homeworking under some conditions.
- Nice and friendly working environment.
How to apply
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org