WHY CHOOSE SENSOR TO IMAGE?
As a designer of dedicated applications in the machine vision industry, you know that it is sometimes crucial to incorporate only the necessary features into your product. The target is to reach the required specifications with a minimal footprint, lowest power usage, fast time to market and competitive price.
Through our subsidiary Sensor to Image, Euresys is now able to provide its customers with custom design services. We will use our global expertise in the automotive, industrial, medical, security, military and space application fields to fulfil your specific needs and satisfy your requests.
- Product specification
- Firmware development
- FPGA design services for Xilinx and Intel/Altera FPGAs
- PCB development
- Prototype and series production (we are flexible as we have our own SMT assembly line)
- Design training to enable you to maintain your products
TO UNDERSTAND OUR COMPETENCES BETTER, HERE ARE SOME INSTANCES OF MADE-TO-MESURE PROJECTS SENSOR TO IMAGE DID IN THE PAST
- Development of various camera platforms with CoaXPress and GigE Vision interface
- Video multiplexing system to switch and convert signals from cameras with different interfaces (Camera Link, analog, DVI, CXP) to various standards
- Military-grade Camera Link to GigE Vision converter
- Implementation of IMX sensor readout and control functionality with sensor fusion and CoaXPress output to customer's hardware
- Automotive MIPI CSI to GigE Vision converter
Well-known customers in the medical and defense industry, large camera manufacturers, manufacturers of precision measuring equipment and world leading FPGA companies and distributors trust us and are fully satisfied with our services. Moreover, Sensor to Image has internal production capabilities using fast and up-to-date automated tools, with the capability to manufacture up to ten thousand PCBs per year.
If you have specific requirements in machine vision, image processing or embedded computing, please contact our team to discuss your project: email@example.com