Transmission and acquisition of high-definition video over long coaxial cables for traffic surveillance, monitoring and control
Coaxlink Duo CXP-12
Coaxlink Duo PCIe/104-EMB
Coaxlink Mono CXP-12 LH
Coaxlink Quad CXP-12
Coaxlink Quad CXP-12 JPEG
Coaxlink Quad CXP-3
Coaxlink Quad G3
Coaxlink Quad G3 LH
Embedded security systems for rail and road transportation, police vehicles
Thanks to a high resistance to extreme temperatures, shocks, vibrations and humidity, the Coaxlink Duo PCIe/104 board is particularly well suited for embedded security systems for rail and road transportation, police vehicles equipment or any mobile or outdoor video-surveillance applications.
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for remote control
- Remote control of cranes. In container terminals, ship-to-shore cranes are controlled remotely. The operators are located in a control station hundreds of meters from the crane and really enjoy the comfortable and ergonomic working position. They are sitting in an armchair, triggering movements with a joystick and buttons and looking at monitors showing images from the cameras. Motion sickness is no more a problem. Remote control made it possible to increase the speed of the crane and to decrease the container loading cycle time.
- Remote control of drones. Drones can be equipped with high definition cameras for a more precise control and a more detailed inspection. The video streams can be encoded onboard and streamed over the Wi-Fi network to the ground station where they will be processed and archived.
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for critical infrastructure
- Off-shore drilling platforms
- Oil, gas production, pipelines
- Petrochemical refineries
- Power plants
- Factories / manufacturing plants
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for factory surveillance
In a manufacturing workshop, up to 40 cameras and encoders can be connected to the local (specific) IP network. Any image stream can be displayed on any monitor connected to the network. An operator can monitor or control several machines at the same time.
The 2 MPixels camera and a powerful lens allow the operator to see the sharpest details of the scene. The comfort and the safety of the operator is improved as they can sit far away from the hazardous working area.
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP in oil rigs
Surveillance of critical infrastructure: Drilling is a hazardous operation and the presence of workers in the nearby should be avoided on the drilling floor, close to the turntable.
Tele-operated solutions allow to ensure the safety of operators in hazardous or isolated locations, like oil rigs. It is often hard to find people willing to work in such places and, in the future, one can also imagine unmanned platforms operated from the shore.
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP in mines
In open pit mines, unmanned trucks or excavators can be controlled safely from a remote location. The operators we can now benefit from the air conditioning and a reduced ambient noise. As a consequence, operator fatigue is reduced, with a direct influence on the reduction of errors and downtime in daily operations.
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for surveillance in casinos
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for education and training
High-definition low latency video streaming over IP for sport and events
PC-based digital video recorder (DVR)
The Picolo H.264 series cards are video capture cards with on-board H.264 compression for PC-based Digital Video Recording applications.
- Critical infrastructure surveillance
- Production line monitoring
Mobile embedded digital video recorder (DVR)
Video surveillance on trains, busses