GUI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
The successful applicant will join the IO Software Engineering team in Angleur (Belgium). The team is in charge of the development of device drivers, embedded software, and other software components related to the products developed by Euresys.
The successful applicant will contribute to the development and maintenance of graphical user interface applications on Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms.
Being part of the Euresys Engineering team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Euresys feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
- Master degree in engineering (computer science or electronics), or equivalent
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and OO designs
- Good team player
- Good communication skills: be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and English
- Experience with QT is an asset
- Experience with wxWidgets is an asset
- Experience with functional programming is an asset
How to apply
E-Mail : email@example.com