IO SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Euresys is a leading and innovative high-tech company, designer and provider of image and video acquisition components, frame grabbers, FPGA IP Cores, and image processing software. Euresys is active in computer vision, machine vision, factory automation and medical imaging.
The company’s image acquisition expertise covers analog and digital video acquisition, FPGA programming, high-frequency electronics, video compression and camera control. Recently strengthened by the acquisition of the company Sensor to Image, its 30 years of imaging know-how includes GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CoaXPress, Camera Link and GenICam. Our products combine high performance software with hardware developments based on the latest microelectronics technology.
With R&D in Belgium and Germany, Euresys has sales and support offices in Europe, the US (California), Singapore, China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and Japan (Tokyo) as well as an extensive network of distributors throughout the world. Euresys is renowned for providing high quality solutions and premium support to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and system integrators worldwide. Joining Euresys means working in a young and dynamic team, gaining experience with a leading and innovative company in a high-tech and internationally focused environment.
You will join one of the teams in charge of the development of device drivers, embedded software and other software components related to the image acquisition and IP Core products of the company.
Being part of the Euresys Engineering team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Euresys feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
You will be based at the Euresys office in Liège (Belgium) or in Schongau (Germany).
Master’s degree in engineering (computer science or electronics), or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience
- Good analytical skills
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and OO designs
- Written and spoken professional proficiency in:
- English (B1 or higher)
- French (B2 or higher for Belgium) or German (B2 or higher for Germany).
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS operating systems
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with GPU programming
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with Qt
- Competitive package in line with the market and your skills.
- The possibility of a company car.
- Annual profit-related bonus.
- Flexible schedules and possibility of homeworking under some conditions.
- Nice and friendly working environment.
How to apply
E-Mail : email@example.com