Euresys has more than 30 years of imaging expertise in the machine vision, healthcare, ITS and video surveillance markets. With an extensive worldwide customer base and patented technology, Euresys’ expertise includes analog and digital video acquisition, image compression, camera control, image analysis, processing and transport.
You will join the Sensor to Image Engineering team in Schongau (Bavaria/Germany). The team is in charge of the development of machine vision applications including cameras, embedded video systems, solutions for video data transmission and custom specific solutions related to FPGA IP cores developed by Sensor to Image.
The position includes the development of device driver, applications, embedded software and other software components under Windows/Linux/MacOS to control hardware and FPGA firmware components developed by Sensor to Image. You will be also responsible for specification, documentation and maintenance of software products and customer support and training.
Being part of the Sensor to Image Engineering team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Sensor to Image’s feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
- Completed technical studies in engineering, electronics, computers science or equivalent
- Good communication skills in German and English, French is an asset
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of C/C++ und OO designs
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS operating systems is an asset
- Knowledge of computer architectures is an asset
- Knowledge of network protocols is an asset
- Experience with functional programming is an asset
- Experience in device driver development is an asset
- Experience in in the field of image or video processing is an asset
How to apply
E-Mail : email@example.com
Sensor To Image GmbH
Lechtorstrasse 20 - 86956 Schongau (Germany)