JUNIOr software engineer
Based in Schongau (Germany), Sensor to Image GmbH is a machine vision specialist who develops and sells FPGA-based imaging and video IP Core and products. Its expertise encompasses the GenICam, GigE Vision, CoaXPress, USB3 Vision and MIPI standards, as well as the Xilinx and Intel/Altera platforms. Sensor to Image also designs and manufactures customized hardware components and solutions for OEM vision applications. Its internal production capabilities include fast and up-to-date automated tools, with the capability to manufacture up to ten thousand PCBs per year. Since 2017, Sensor to Image is part of Euresys and benefits from the group's global reach and extensive distribution and support network.
You will join the Sensor to Image Engineering team in Schongau (Bavaria/Germany). The team is in charge of the development of machine vision applications including cameras, embedded video systems, solutions for video data transmission and custom specific solutions related to FPGA IP cores developed by Sensor to Image.
The position includes the development of device driver, applications, embedded software and other software components under Windows/Linux/MacOS to control hardware and FPGA firmware components developed by Sensor to Image. You will be also responsible for specification, documentation and maintenance of software products and customer support and training.
Being part of the Sensor to Image Engineering team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Sensor to Image’s feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
- Completed technical studies in engineering, electronics, computers science or equivalent
- Good communication skills in German and English, French is an asset
- Good team player
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of C/C++ und OO designs
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, macOS operating systems is an asset
- Knowledge of computer architectures is an asset
- Knowledge of network protocols is an asset
- Experience with functional programming is an asset
- Experience in device driver development is an asset
- Experience in the field of image or video processing is an asset
How to apply
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org