EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
Based in Schongau (Germany), Sensor to Image GmbH is a machine vision specialist who develops and sells FPGA-based imaging and video IP Core and products. Its expertise encompasses the GenICam, GigE Vision, CoaXPress, USB3 Vision and MIPI standards, as well as the Xilinx and Intel/Altera platforms. Sensor to Image also designs and manufactures customized hardware components and solutions for OEM vision applications. Its internal production capabilities include fast and up-to-date automated tools, with the capability to manufacture up to ten thousand PCBs per year. Since 2017, Sensor to Image is part of Euresys and benefits from the group's global reach and extensive distribution and support network.
Our Production Team in Schongau (Bavaria, Germany) is responsible for the supply, quality control, manufacturing, servicing, and delivery of custom Sensor to Image and Euresys products.
Under the supervision of the Production Team Leader, you will
- participate in the assembly of electronic circuits with manual, semi-automatic and automatic processes
- perform optical inspection, repairs, and servicing of electronic assemblies
- perform electronic assembly bring-up, quality control and testing
- assist in sourcing materials and components
- handle warehouse inputs and outputs and the logistics process
Qualified Electronics Technician, or equivalent.
For example: Elektroniker für Geräte und Systeme, Radio- und Fernsehtechniker, Informationselektroniker
5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Conscientious: you execute the work with high precision and high quality
- You have good communication and partnership skills.
- You are customer centric.
- You achieve results with a sense of urgency.
- German: CEFRL Level B2 or higher.
- English: CEFRL Level B1 or higher.
How to apply
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org