New in eGrabber 24.01
This feature allows line-scan applications to correlate image data with system events including motion encoder positions.
* eGrabber Memento
Automatically assigning background colors to the Card, Connector, and Stream columns to improve the visual identification of the different modules in the system.
New in eGrabber 23.10
- NEW .NET bindings, including eGrabber Discovery to handle MultiBank Cameras,
- Memento, improved ergonomics offering automated processes coloring,
- Memento, more keyboard shortcuts for an improved productivity,
- Memento, detailed logging of PoCXP & PoCL operations.
eGrabber supports the definition of callback functions, functions that are automatically called when specified events occur. eGrabber’s events are related to new images (buffers), data streams, the camera and illumination controller, the frame grabber’s I/O toolbox or the CoaXPress interface events. Single-thread and multi-thread callbacks are supported.
Compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS
- All versions from Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 11, including the server versions, on x86_64 (64-bit) platforms
- Designed to be independent of the Linux distribution, on x86_64 and AArch64 (ARM64) platforms
- Designed to support all macOS versions from version 10.12 on x86_64 (64-bit) platforms
The eGrabber Driver is a library of classes that provides an easy-to-use programming interface for image acquisition from Coaxlink and Grablink Duo frame grabbers. eGrabber features a high-level, object oriented, user-friendly API compatible with C++, C# and Python.
C++,C# and Python
Euresys::EGrabber is a library of C++ classes. Moreover, eGrabber can be used in .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) via a .NET assembly. Python bindings are also provided as a Python wheel installation package.
Works great in eGrabber Studio
Also available in the same ecosystem, eGrabber Studio is the evaluation and demonstration application of eGrabber. It allows testing image acquisition, checking and configuring the parameters (GenAPI features) of the cameras and frame grabbers and recording the acquired video onto the hard disk. Live histogram, profile and pixel information display are also available.
eGrabber: A single API for GigE Vision, CoaXPress & Camera Link cameras
eGrabber Gigelink, a new optional add-on to eGrabber, provides a universal, hardware-independent access to GigE Vision cameras. eGrabber Gigelink allows the user to seamlessly integrate GigE Vision cameras from multiple brands in the same application, bypassing the proprietary camera drivers. With eGrabber, programmers can then use the same concepts, objects, and function calls to acquire images from GigE Vision cameras of any brand, from any CoaXPress cameras and any Camera Link camera.
Genapi script files
- The camera or frame grabber configuration can be changed without recompiling the application.
- The configuration script can be loaded by eGrabber Studio to validate the configuration outside of the user application.
- A configuration script can be shared by several applications written in different languages.
The eGrabber Driver and eGrabber Gigelink are also official GenICam GenTL producers. They seamlessly connect and provide image acquisition services to any application compatible with GenTL.