Sales and Support Manager - South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Euresys is a leading and innovative high-tech company, designer and provider of image and video acquisition components, frame grabbers, FPGA IP Cores and image processing software. Euresys is active in computer vision, machine vision, factory automation and medical imaging.
With R&D in Belgium and Germany, Euresys has sales and support offices in Europe, the US (California), Singapore, China (Shanghai, Shenzhen) and Japan (Tokyo) as well as an extensive network of distributors throughout the world. Euresys is renowned for providing high quality solutions and premium support to OEMs and system integrators worldwide.
Joining Euresys means working in a young and dynamic team, gaining experience with a leading and innovative company in a high-tech and internationally-focused environment. Our employees find Euresys' open and vibrant culture a powerful stimulus for their professional skills.
After a training period in our head office in Belgium and/or in Singapore, your responsibilities will include, on the South Korea market:
- the management and expansion of the existing network of distributors, partners, and direct customers
- the management and development of new sales opportunities with distributors partners, and direct customers
As such, you will focus on sales efforts to achieve budgeted revenue and profit, follow-up important sales lead and increase the visibility of the company in South Korea.
You will organize regular sales meetings and attend seminars and exhibitions. You will also keep the management informed and maintain the professional image of the company.
You will also technically assist our customers using our products, conduct training courses for distributors and customers, prepare and conduct product demonstrations during seminars and exhibitions.
Euresys is looking for candidates with the following abilities:
- Experience in machine vision, industrial cameras and image processing, knowledge of the key players in South Korea.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or its equivalent.
- Native proficiency of Korean and fluent English language skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with others and get along with a variety of different types of personalities at different levels.
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain important and complex strategic relationships.
- Comfortable in presenting customer technical issues to headquarters in detail.
- Able to visit distributors, partners, and direct customers within South Korea 60% of the time and travel to Belgium and/or Singapore twice a year.
- Self-sufficient and able to work autonomously.
- Knowledge in any of the following is an asset:
- Management of a distribution network.
- Business-to-business sales of hardware components for international companies, with proven records of success
- Any programming tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio/C++/C#, Qt, Python.
- Machine setup or troubleshooting.
- Career Level: Mid Level
- Qualification: Degree
- Year(s) Experience: at least 5 years
We offer you the opportunity to evolve within an international company in a high level position that combines contacts with high technology customers and continuous personal development. You will benefit from high level pre- and post-sales support from an international team, to increase the presence of Euresys in a fast growing market.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current/expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph.
Salary: Not Specified / Negotiable. Bonus or sales commission.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
How to apply
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.