IT APPLICATION officer
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
The position is to join the IT team, in Liège Science Park (Seraing, Belgium). The team facilitates business operations worldwide, through the provision of sustainable and reliable digital solutions, ensuring effectiveness, efficiency, and agility.
The management applications and platforms are in constant evolution. The company starts an important project to migrate the current ERP to a new platform.
The applicant will contribute to the ERP system maintenance, improvements and evolution. With his/her strong coding experience in C/AL programming, he/she will lead code maintenance and evolution, and review custom extensions for Navision 2018. He will be a major contributor to the project of migration from Navision 2018 to a new ERP.
This position covers the administration, monitoring, maintenance and evolution of other Core Business Applications, including CRM (Salesforce), Datawarehouse, Reporting, Website, Intranet and Office365 suite...
Being part of Euresys IT team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Euresys growth creates a stimulating environment with evolving needs regarding business applications and IT solutions.
How to apply
- Application Development experience in MS Dynamics Nav 2018 (at least 2 years)
- Strong coding skills in C/AL, C/SIDE,
- Experience with the following software tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, source control
- Good understanding of business processes
- Good analytical skills, problem solving mindset
- Customer support oriented, achieving high quality standards
- Good team player
- Be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and in English