About EURESYS S.A.
The company Euresys S.A. operates through several subsidiaries, including Euresys Pte. Ltd., Euresys Inc., Euresys Japan K.K. and Sensor to Image GmbH. Where used in this Policy, “EURESYS” means Euresys S.A., or any of the above-mentioned companies.
EURESYS complies with the General Data Protection Regulation, introduced in May 2018. For the purpose of this applicable legislation, EURESYS is the controller of your personal information.
Respect of personal information
EURESYS respects the privacy of every individual whose personal information it handles. If you have been in contact with EURESYS, e.g. through mailing, meeting one of our sales representatives, completing any registration/subscription form with us (either online or offline), purchasing products directly from us, or entering into a partnership with us, we may have stored a limited amount of personal information relating to you. These data may include your name, job title, employer name and contact details such as email address, postal address or telephone number. We also track interactions such as email newsletters to help us measure the effectiveness of our communications with you.
EURESYS collects and stores this personal information for the purposes of:
- Delivering our products and services to you efficiently and accurately, and commissioning further services;
- Administering and maintaining a record of contacts;
- Providing periodic business updates;
- Inviting you to presentations, events, or business meetings;
- Performing statistical analysis;
- Seeking and receiving advice from our professional advisors, including accountants, lawyers and other consultants.
We will only process the personal information you provide to us for the intents listed above. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, our legal basis for collecting and storing personal information about you depends on how and why we collect your data.
Legal grounds are either based on a contract (for instance when you order products or services from EURESYS), or on the fact that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests in promoting our business.
Use of collected information
We will never share your information with third parties without your prior consent. However, there are some circumstances when we will pass on your details such as:
- Companies who process personal information on EURESYS`s behalf, such as providers of cloud hosting solutions or insurance companies;
- Professional advisors, such as accountants, lawyers or other consultants;
- Other companies in the EURESYS group.
Such third parties are required to sign an agreement with us to ensure any such data is only used for that specific and single purpose, and is not subsequently used or shared.
International transfer of personal information
EURESYS has operations throughout the world. As such, the personal information that we hold may be transferred outside of your country of residence, the EEA or countries with adequate security legislation in place. When we transfer personal information to EURESYS companies or business partners, we will ensure that those transfers take place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation; and only data strictly necessary.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. EURESYS’s website uses language, tracking and session cookies to make websites work more efficiently, provide better user experience, to keep you logged in to the website and to track access. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Unsubscribing and your rights
If you no longer wish to receive newsletter from EURESYS, your options are as follows:
- You can opt out of receiving updates at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any email that you receive from us. This is your right to object. We will retain your details but only to ensure that your details are removed from the mailing list. You will no longer receive any communications from us.
- If you want to exercise your right to be forgotten, please send an email to email@example.com and ask for your account to be entirely deleted. However, because we will no longer have record of you and your contact details, it is possible that we may later acquire your details as a prospect (under legitimate interest), and therefore you may receive information from us some time in the future.
Your other rights :
- the right to be informed/right to access (obtain a copy of the data you disclosed to us and which we hold),
- the right to correct your data (in case of errors),
- the right to limit processing of your personal data,
- the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of your data (provided by you),
- the right not to be subject to profiling and automatic decision making,
- the right to lodge a complaint to your data protection authority.
Please address your requests preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(see below for postal address and phone number). We will respond within one month upon receipt of your request.
Kindly note that we will ask you to prove your identity in order to make sure that you are the person entitled to exercise the right.
Accuracy and security
EURESYS will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that EURESYS holds about you is incorrect please notify us (see “Unsubscribing and your rights”).
EURESYS will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the Internet and will not hold EURESYS responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to EURESYS’ negligence.
Retention of personal information
The period during which EURESYS will retain personal information will vary depending on the purposes for which it was collected , as well as the requirements of any applicable law or regulation.
How to contact us
By telephone: +32 4 367 72 88
By email: email@example.com
By post: Euresys, Liège Science Park, Avenue du Pré-Aily, 14, 4031 Angleur, Belgium