Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
As a member of the Hardware Engineering team in the Euresys Engineering Department, you participate in specifications, design, prototyping and debug of new products. You are based in Angleur, Belgium.
More specifically, you are involved in all the FPGA development phases: Architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and in-vivo debugging.
- Master degree in electronics engineering, or equivalent
- Expertise in programmable logic design targeting FPGA or equivalent platforms, in VHDL or Verilog
- Experience in electronic board design, especially with high-speed digital design techniques
- Knowledge in video and imaging is an asset
- Knowledge in PCs architectures and busses (PCIe…) is an asset
- Good and efficient engineer design practices – You progress quickly throughout the development stages
- You are a good team player and are autonomous
- Good writing and specification skills in English: to write technical reports, technical specs, design notes
- Communication skills: be able to collaborate with colleagues or subcontractors in French and in English
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar function
- Xilinx or Altera FGPA technologies and tools suite
- Modelsim tool or equivalent simulation tools
- Proficient with logic analyser, oscilloscope, PCIe bus and protocol analyser
- Experience in software programming or scripting/automation is an asset
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current/expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following:
By regular mail:
EURESYS s.a., Corporate Headquarters
Avenue du Pré-Aily, 14