FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
We are currently looking for a Field Application Engineer based in our Headquarters of Angleur, Belgium. In this position, the successful applicant will join the EMEA Sales and Support team. The job consists in helping prospects or customers to integrate and use the Euresys products in their machine vision applications. These highly technical products are industrial frame grabbers and machine vision libraries. Your contact partners are R&D Engineers from machine makers or system integrators. In such conditions, be prepared to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. It is a challenging position as it expands the depth of knowledge in technical area as well as improves business skills to become a consummate professional. Euresys is working in an international environment therefore all communications with customers are in English.
- Support the Sales team to remove technical barriers to a sale and help close business
- Taking full ownership of all pre-sales and post sales activities with the client or prospect
- Build setup to duplicate and investigate reported issues
- Develop skills on the current product features/tools and design flows to facilitate adoption of these solutions with a variety of customer systems
- Prepare product demonstrations and dedicated sample programs
- Master degree in engineering (computer science) or equivalent.
- Computer savvy and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio/C++/C#
- Excellent contact with customers, good working attitude, initiative and able to work independently.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good command in using the operating system MS Windows is mandatory. Knowledge of Linux and/or MacOS is an asset.
- Basic knowledge in electronics and usage of test equipment such as scope is required
- Candidates with a working experience in factory automation will be preferred.
- Some experience in Trouble-shooting, machine vision, industrial cameras or image processing is a plus.
How to apply
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.