TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer based in our Headquarters of Angleur, Belgium. In this position, the successful applicant will join the EMEA Sales and Support team. The job consists in helping customers or prospects to use the Euresys products. These highly technical products are industrial frame grabbers and machine vision libraries. In such conditions, be prepared to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Euresys is working in an international environment therefore all communications with customers are in English.
· Assist customers in using our products or prospects to evaluate the products
· Provide email and phone pre and post-sales technical support.
· Prepare product demonstrations and dedicated sample programs.
· Build setup to duplicate and investigate reported issues
· Master degree in engineering (computer science) or equivalent.
· Computer savvy and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio/C++/C#
· Excellent contact with customers, good working attitude, initiative and able to work independently.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
· Good command in using the operating system MS Windows is mandatory. Knowledge of Linux and/or MacOS is an asset.
· Basic knowledge in electronics and usage of test equipment such as scope is required
· Candidates with a working experience in factory automation will be preferred.
· Some experience in Trouble-shooting, machine vision, industrial cameras or image processing is a plus.
How to apply
E-Mail : email@example.com
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.