Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
The successful applicant will join the Vision Software Engineering team, in Angleur (Belgium). The team is in charge of the development of the image processing and machine vision software tools: Open eVision and Open eVision Studio.
Thanks to his experience in the domain, the successful applicant will contribute to the research and development tasks of the Vision Software Engineering team.
With his technical expertise and scientific background, he will support Euresys Product Management in strategical decisions about Euresys products.
The Vision Software Engineer will lead identified research and development projects, in the context of Euresys Engineering department.
Being part of Euresys Engineering team offers many exciting challenges and requires a lot of creativity. Euresys feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
Euresys is looking for:
- PhD or master degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in 2D and 3D image processing
- Experience in various software development methodologies
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Proven leadership, communication and management skills
- 8+ years of experience
- Be able to collaborate with colleagues and business partners in French and in English
- Good knowledge of CPU and GPU architectures
- Good knowledge of C++ and OO designs
- Experience in Windows and Linux development
- Experience with the following programming languages is an asset: C#, Haskell, Python…
- Experience with the following software tools is an asset: Microsoft Visual Studio, gdb, make, source control, vTune…
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current/expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following:
By regular mail:
EURESYS s.a., Corporate Headquarters
Avenue du Pré-Aily, 14