Image processing library
Sub-pixel Measurement & Dimension Control Library
Pattern Matching Library
Blob Analysis Library
Color Image Analysis Library
Geometric Pattern Matching Library
Industrial Optical Character Recognition Library
Optical Character Recognition Library
Bar Code Reading Library
2D Data Matrix Code Reading Library
QR Code Reading Library
Optical Character Verification Library
Open eVision Studio is the evaluation, prototyping and development tool of Open eVision. Its intuitive graphical user interface allows you to call and immediately see the result of any of eVision's functions. A scripting function generates the corresponding code, which can then be copied and pasted into your application.
Open eVision Studio is free (when using Open eVision 2.0 and above) and can be downloaded to evaluate the performance of Open eVision.
- Open eVision Dongle-based Licenses: Dongle-based Licenses offer the flexibility to be transferred from a PC to another. To purchase a Dongle-based License, select one of the Euresys dongles (USB or Parallel) plus the license(s) to be stored on this dongle. Licenses are delivered as activation codes, which are stored on the dongles.
- Open eVision Software-based Licenses: Software-based licenses do not require any dongle, they are linked to the PC on which they have been activated. Licenses are delivered as activation codes and can be managed online.
- Open eVision is a suite of reliable, powerful and flexible software tools dedicated to image processing and analysis. Open eVision contains a set of libraries designed to be integrated into your C++, .NET or ActiveX application.
- The general purpose libraries cover applications such as image filtering and enhancement, blob analysis, pattern matching, alignment and metrology.
- The mark inspection libraries include functions for optical character recognition, character printing inspection and 1D / 2D barcode reading.
Open eVision libraries can be purchased individually or in cost saving bundles. No development license is required!
- The Open eVision Inspection bundle includes EasyImage, EasyColor, EasyObject, EasyMatch and EasyGauge.
- The Open eVision Identification (ID) bundle includes EasyImage, EasyOCR, EasyOCR2, EasyMatrixCode, EasyBarCode and EasyQRCode.
- The Open eVision Full bundle includes all Open eVision libraries.
- As of Open eVision 2.0, Open eVision Studio is free and can be used with any Open eVision libraries and bundles.
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate PCB and other fiducial marks in the image.
Pick and place
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate fiducial components in the image.
Wire bonding and Die bonding
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate fiducial marks in the image.
EasyGauge provides sub-pixel measurement functions for lead inspection.
EasyImage is used to enhance the quality of printed characters or codes before recognition.
Presence / Absence check
EasyImage gray-scale analysis functions are used for simple presence/absence checks
EasyImage is used to reveal the surface defects, and the blob analysis functions of EasyObject is able to segment and measure them.
Object positioning for pick and place
Product identification for traceability
Code quality verification
For label printing machines.
Product identification for traceability 1
- Serial number / part number / expiry date verification
- Lot mixing verification