Image processing library
Sub-pixel Measurement & Dimension Control Library
Pattern Matching Library
Blob Analysis Library
Color Image Analysis Library
Geometric Pattern Matching Library
Industrial Optical Character Recognition Library
Optical Character Recognition Library
Bar Code Reading Library
2D Data Matrix Code Reading Library
QR Code Reading Library
Optical Character Verification Library
Open eVision Eval is the free evaluation tool of Open eVision. It will allow you to evaluate the features of Open eVision functions in your application, using your images or the numerous sample images provided with. Open eVision Eval will also help you get familiar with the Open eVision tools.
Download Open eVision Eval
- Open eVision Dongle-based Licenses: Dongle-based Licenses offer the flexibility to be transferred from a PC to another. To purchase a Dongle-based License, select one of the Euresys dongles (USB or Parallel) plus the license(s) to be stored on this dongle. Licenses are delivered as activation codes, which are stored on the dongles.
- Open eVision Software-based Licenses: Software-based licenses do not require any dongle, they are linked to the PC on which they have been activated. Licenses are delivered as activation codes and can be managed online.
- Open eVision is a suite of reliable, powerful and flexible software tools dedicated to image processing and analysis. Open eVision contains a set of libraries designed to be integrated into your C++, .NET or ActiveX application.
- The general purpose libraries cover applications such as image filtering and enhancement, blob analysis, pattern matching, alignment and metrology.
- The mark inspection libraries include functions for optical character recognition, character printing inspection and 1D / 2D barcode reading.
Open eVision libraries can be purchased individually, in cost saving bundles or in an SDK. No development license is required!
- The Open eVision Inspection bundle includes EasyImage, EasyColor, EasyObject, EasyMatch and EasyGauge.
- The Open eVision Mark Inspection bundle includes EasyOCR, EasyOCV, EasyBarCode and EasyMatrixCode.
- The Open eVision Identification bundle includes EasyMatrixCode, EasyBarCode and EasyOCR and EasyQRCode.
- The Open eVision Full bundle includes the complete set of Open eVision libraries.
- The Open eVision SDK includes Open eVision Studio and the complete set of Open eVision libraries.
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate PCB and other fiducial marks in the image.
Pick and place
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate fiducial components in the image.
Wire bonding and Die bonding
EasyFind and EasyMatch are able to quickly and reliably locate fiducial marks in the image.
EasyGauge provides sub-pixel measurement functions for lead inspection.
EasyImage is used to enhance the quality of printed characters or codes before recognition.
Presence / Absence check
EasyImage gray-scale analysis functions are used for simple presence/absence checks
EasyImage is used to reveal the surface defects, and the blob analysis functions of EasyObject is able to segment and measure them.
Object positioning for pick and place
Product identification for traceability
Code quality verification
For label printing machines.
Product identification for traceability 1
- Serial number / part number / expiry date verification
- Lot mixing verification
Label and packaging inspection: Verification of the printing color
|Download||File size||Operating system|
|Release Notes||Open_eVision_1_2_10_Release_Notes.pdf||0.8 MB||Windows|
|Setup Files||Open_eVision_32bit_Libraries_1_2_10.exe||85 MB||Windows|
|Sample Programs||open-evision-project-sample-win-x86-1.2.10.zip||61 kB||Windows|
- Borland Delphi 6.0 was supported up to Open eVision 184.108.40.20622
- Borland Delphi 2006 was supported up to Open eVision 220.127.116.1122
- Borland C++ Builder 2006 was supported up to Open eVision 18.104.22.16822
- Microsoft Windows 2000 was supported up to Open eVision 22.214.171.12422
|Download||File size||Operating system|
|Release Notes||eVision 126.96.36.1990 Release Notes.pdf||0.4 MB||Windows|
|Documentation||Documentation Update for CD2006-1.pdf||0.5 MB||Windows|
|Readme - eVision Update Tool.pdf||0.8 MB||Windows|
|Documentation Update since CD2006-1.pdf||0.2 MB||Windows|
|Setup Files||eVision_Update_6_7_1_490.exe||38 MB||Windows|
|Third party company||Third party software||Compatible products|
Thank you for using Euresys products!
All Euresys hardware products are covered by a two-year limited warranty.
If you have purchased our products from one of our distributors, they are your first contact point.
Please contact them for more information. The list of our distributors is available here.
If you have purchased our products directly from Euresys, you can check the warranty status of your product
directly from our MyEuresys site, which can be accessed from the SIGN IN menu, after signing in.
To get access to the MyEuresys site, please register on our web site using your company email address.
This is free and easy; you just have to choose a password.
Contact Euresys Sales Administration if you need help.
SalesAdmin.Europe@euresys.com in Europe, Middle-East, Africa
SalesAdmin.Japan@euresys.com in Japan
SalesAdmin.Asia@euresys.com in the rest of Asia and Oceania
SalesAdmin.N-Amer@euresys.com in America
If you believe that your product is defective, the execution of the warranty or a request for a replacement product
may be posted directly online from this site or by contacting Euresys Sales Administration team.
For more information about this procedure, please check the following document:
“Warranty Replacement and Repair Procedure for Material Goods 2015-03-01”