Euresys is a major player in the field of machine vision, developing and marketing high-performance products and services for image acquisition and vision-oriented analysis. Euresys offers a complete range of robust and powerful image analysis software tools for industrial machine vision; as well as innovative and high-performance image acquisition sub-systems for high-end video surveillance and industrial machine vision applications.
The successful applicant designs and implements application software related to Euresys product. The graphic user interface applications development is done for Windows and Linux platforms and involves optimized video display techniques.
The software development in the Software Engineering team based in Angleur, Belgium, offers many exciting challenges requiring a lot of creativity. Our feature-rich product range and the variety of supported platforms guarantee a good amount of exciting technical challenges.
- 3+ years of experience in cross-platform GUI design and development (Windows & Linux)
- Experience of C/C++ and OO design
- Experience in functional programming
- Master degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Full professional proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of modern programming techniques and methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with wxWidgets
- Experience with Haskell
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current/expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following:
By regular mail:
EURESYS s.a., Corporate Headquarters
Avenue du Pré-Aily, 14